841 Shouts - 24,119,083 Scrobbles
George Ivan Morrison (generally known as Van Morrison) (born 31 August 1945) is a Grammy Award-winning artist from Belfast, Northern Ireland. He's a singer, songwriter, author, poet, and multi-instrumentalist, who has been a professional musician since 1958. He plays a variety of instruments, including the guitar, harmonica, keyboards, drums, and saxophone. Featuring his characteristic growl - a unique mix of folk, blues, Irish, scat, and Celtic influences - Morrison is widely considered one of the most unusual and influential vocalists in the history of rock and roll.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Brown Eyed Girl - (3:04) - 167,328 plays
- Moondance - (4:31) - 60,629 plays
- Into The Mystic - (3:28) - 63,004 plays
- Crazy Love - (2:34) - 53,412 plays
- Sweet Thing - (4:24) - 43,612 plays
- And It Stoned Me - (4:32) - 42,728 plays
- Astral Weeks - (7:04) - 30,707 plays
- Caravan - (5:01) - 24,836 plays
- Madame George - (5:19) - 21,006 plays
- Beside You - (6:04) - 19,823 plays