0 Shouts - 0 Scrobbles
Vacum was formed in 1979 by Stephan Segermark, Mats Hammerman and Cathrine Fandén. They convinced Stephans neighbour Lars Holma to join on bass and on the 23rd of March they had their first concert under the name of Smudge with a repertoire of Three girl rumba (Wire), No heart (The Vibrators), Louie Louie (the Stooges version), Last Orders (The Fall), Sunday Morning Nightmare (Sham 69) and six self penned songs. On the next gig all the covers were gone and the band changed name to Vacum.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Är ungdomar människor? - (2:09) - 54 plays
- Maskerad - (3:54) - 14 plays
- I Breath - (3:55) - 18 plays
- Plastbarn - (0:44) - 6 plays
- Svartvitt - (1:56) - 5 plays
- Rädd För Tystnaden - (2:19) - 5 plays
- Pa kredit - (1:38) - 4 plays
- Legalisera Döden - (1:20) - 11 plays
- Inlast - (2:04) - 4 plays
- Ingen Kärlek - (2:30) - 3 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online