VST & Company
2 Shouts - 19,220 Scrobbles
VST & Company was a Filipino disco group prominent during the late 1970s in the Philippines. Considered to be the pioneer and icon of what is known as the Manila Sound, VST & Co. released disco singles such as Swing It, Baby, Magsayawan, Ipagpatawad Mo, Awitin Mo, Isasayaw Ko and Disco Fever. The group rose to fame with other bands that were grouped under the Manila Sound genre, such as Hotdog, Cinderella and The Boyfriends. VST & Co. eventually faded from popularity when OPM (Original Pilipino Music), a new musical genre, emerged and rose to prominence in the late 1970s.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Ikaw ang Aking Mahal - (3:21) - 138 plays
- Awitin Mo At Isasayaw Ko - (8:56) - 60 plays
- Magsayawan - (3:06) - 44 plays
- Disco Fever - (5:32) - 54 plays
- Ipagpatawad - (3:32) - 52 plays
- Swing - (7:41) - 48 plays
- awitin mo, isasayaw ko - (4:37) - 26 plays
- Rock, Baby, Rock - (3:51) - 23 plays
- Step No, Step Yes - (6:07) - 34 plays
- Ipagpatawad mo - (3:31) - 68 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online