VST & Company
2 Shouts - 19,384 Scrobbles
VST & Company was a Filipino disco group prominent during the late 1970s in the Philippines. Considered to be the pioneer and icon of what is known as the Manila Sound, VST & Co. released disco singles such as Swing It, Baby, Magsayawan, Ipagpatawad Mo, Awitin Mo, Isasayaw Ko and Disco Fever. The group rose to fame with other bands that were grouped under the Manila Sound genre, such as Hotdog, Cinderella and The Boyfriends. VST & Co. eventually faded from popularity when OPM (Original Pilipino Music), a new musical genre, emerged and rose to prominence in the late 1970s.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Awitin Mo At Isasayaw Ko - (8:56) - 116 plays
- Magsayawan - (3:06) - 96 plays
- Ikaw ang Aking Mahal - (3:21) - 110 plays
- Disco Fever - (5:32) - 85 plays
- Ipagpatawad - (3:32) - 100 plays
- Rock, Baby, Rock - (3:51) - 65 plays
- Swing - (7:41) - 63 plays
- awitin mo, isasayaw ko - (4:37) - 83 plays
- Step No, Step Yes - (6:07) - 47 plays
- Ipagpatawad mo - (3:31) - 117 plays