3 Shouts - 1,969 Scrobbles
Hajibeyov (Hajibeyli) Uzeyir Abdulhuseyn oglu (Azerbaijani: Üzeyir Hacıbəyli; born in Shusha, Nagorno-Karabakh, 18 September, 1885, died 29 November 1948) was an azerbaijani conductor, scientist, publicist, playwright, teacher and translator. He was the creator of the first operas and operettas in the East. He was a people's artist of the USSR (1938), academician of the Academy of Sciences of Azerbaijan (1945), professor (1940), Stalin prize-winner (1941-1946)...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Arazbari - (3:41) - 5 plays
- Sansiz (Without You) - 2 plays
- Ashugsayaghi - (2:30) - 2 plays
- Koroğlu Üverturası - (3:49) - 1 plays
- Koroglu - (3:50) - 1 plays
- Dance from the Third Act, Jangi (Warrior) - (2:27) - 4 plays
- Overture - (3:48) - 1 plays
- Sansiz - (4:18) - 1 plays
- Koroglu: Overture - (3:48) - 1 plays