12 Shouts - 117,651 Scrobbles
Uzeb was a Canadian jazz fusion band from Montreal, Quebec, who were active from 1976 to 1992. The members were Alain Caron (bass guitar), Michel Cusson (guitar), and Paul Brochu (drums). UZEB is said to have possessed and fully used one of the most technologically advanced MIDI systems of that era. Among other awards, Uzeb received the Oscar Peterson Lifetime Achievement Award which was presented at the 1991 Montreal International Jazz Festival.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Loose - (7:15) - 205 plays
- Uzeb Club - (4:45) - 235 plays
- Spider - (4:54) - 211 plays
- Slinky - (3:29) - 189 plays
- New hit - (8:16) - 158 plays
- Noisy nights - (4:29) - 156 plays
- New funk - (4:49) - 98 plays
- Brass licks - (2:34) - 102 plays
- Doobie - (4:23) - 78 plays
- On top - (4:24) - 92 plays