12 Shouts - 116,860 Scrobbles
Uzeb was a Canadian jazz fusion band from Montreal, Quebec, who were active from 1976 to 1992. The members were Alain Caron (bass guitar), Michel Cusson (guitar), and Paul Brochu (drums). UZEB is said to have possessed and fully used one of the most technologically advanced MIDI systems of that era. Among other awards, Uzeb received the Oscar Peterson Lifetime Achievement Award which was presented at the 1991 Montreal International Jazz Festival.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Uzeb Club - (4:45) - 247 plays
- Loose - (7:15) - 204 plays
- Spider - (4:54) - 195 plays
- Slinky - (3:29) - 154 plays
- Noisy nights - (4:29) - 181 plays
- Brass licks - (2:34) - 142 plays
- New hit - (8:16) - 147 plays
- New funk - (4:49) - 95 plays
- Junk Funk - (4:38) - 107 plays
- Doobie - (4:23) - 85 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online