12 Shouts - 118,193 Scrobbles
Uzeb was a Canadian jazz fusion band from Montreal, Quebec, who were active from 1976 to 1992. The members were Alain Caron (bass guitar), Michel Cusson (guitar), and Paul Brochu (drums). UZEB is said to have possessed and fully used one of the most technologically advanced MIDI systems of that era. Among other awards, Uzeb received the Oscar Peterson Lifetime Achievement Award which was presented at the 1991 Montreal International Jazz Festival.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Loose - (7:15) - 177 plays
- Uzeb Club - (4:45) - 191 plays
- Spider - (4:54) - 184 plays
- Slinky - (3:29) - 182 plays
- New funk - (4:49) - 111 plays
- Brass licks - (2:34) - 103 plays
- New hit - (8:16) - 135 plays
- Noisy nights - (4:29) - 124 plays
- Doobie - (4:23) - 78 plays
- Penny Arcade - (5:31) - 93 plays