9 Shouts - 104,424 Scrobbles
Uzeb was a Canadian jazz fusion band from Montreal, Quebec, who were active from 1976 to 1992. The members were Alain Caron (bass guitar), Michel Cusson (guitar), and Paul Brochu (drums). UZEB is said to have possessed and fully used one of the most technologically advanced MIDI systems of that era. Among other awards, Uzeb received the Oscar Peterson Lifetime Achievement Award which was presented at the 1991 Montreal International Jazz Festival.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Slinky - (3:29) - 246 plays
- Uzeb Club - (4:45) - 217 plays
- Spider - (4:54) - 200 plays
- Loose - (7:15) - 198 plays
- Brass licks - (2:34) - 176 plays
- Noisy nights - (4:29) - 178 plays
- Doobie - (4:23) - 162 plays
- Junk Funk - (4:38) - 149 plays
- New hit - (8:16) - 153 plays
- Number One - (4:28) - 127 plays