10 Shouts - 111,619 Scrobbles
Uzeb was a Canadian jazz fusion band from Montreal, Quebec, who were active from 1976 to 1992. The members were Alain Caron (bass guitar), Michel Cusson (guitar), and Paul Brochu (drums). UZEB is said to have possessed and fully used one of the most technologically advanced MIDI systems of that era. Among other awards, Uzeb received the Oscar Peterson Lifetime Achievement Award which was presented at the 1991 Montreal International Jazz Festival.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Loose - (7:15) - 213 plays
- Slinky - (3:29) - 159 plays
- Uzeb Club - (4:45) - 201 plays
- Spider - (4:54) - 153 plays
- Brass licks - (2:34) - 162 plays
- New funk - (4:49) - 113 plays
- Junk Funk - (4:38) - 101 plays
- Noisy nights - (4:29) - 136 plays
- Doobie - (4:23) - 119 plays
- Penny Arcade - (5:31) - 87 plays