10 Shouts - 114,180 Scrobbles
Uzeb was a Canadian jazz fusion band from Montreal, Quebec, who were active from 1976 to 1992. The members were Alain Caron (bass guitar), Michel Cusson (guitar), and Paul Brochu (drums). UZEB is said to have possessed and fully used one of the most technologically advanced MIDI systems of that era. Among other awards, Uzeb received the Oscar Peterson Lifetime Achievement Award which was presented at the 1991 Montreal International Jazz Festival.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Slinky - (3:29) - 153 plays
- Uzeb Club - (4:45) - 209 plays
- Loose - (7:15) - 168 plays
- Spider - (4:54) - 150 plays
- New funk - (4:49) - 101 plays
- Noisy nights - (4:29) - 155 plays
- Brass licks - (2:34) - 155 plays
- New hit - (8:16) - 113 plays
- Junk Funk - (4:38) - 97 plays
- Number One - (4:28) - 103 plays