11 Shouts - 10,762 Scrobbles
Uwe Reckzeh´s passion for classic EM started in the early seventies with albums from Kraftwerk, Jean Michel Jarre and Tangerine Dream. In 1980 he started to experiment with his first own synthesizers from Moog and Korg. Disappointed by his first results caused by limited production possibilities, he took a time-out, which ended some years later by the upcoming midification. Thrilled by new technical possibilities, Uwe, Susi Vering (vocals) and Karsten Loos produced the CD´s "Trance Meditation" and "Universe" under the name "Project" in the early 90s.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Lights under the Water - (4:32) - 10 plays
- Good Vibration - (6:22) - 6 plays
- Altitude 30000 - (9:15) - 11 plays
- The North Modding Synth - (5:43) - 9 plays
- Mirror Images - (11:40) - 5 plays
- Maltrine - (7:01) - 4 plays
- Discovery - (6:55) - 4 plays
- Planet View - (6:54) - 5 plays
- Cosmic Water - (6:48) - 3 plays
- Mut zur Hoffnung - (6:29) - 4 plays