11 Shouts - 10,549 Scrobbles
Uwe Reckzeh´s passion for classic EM started in the early seventies with albums from Kraftwerk, Jean Michel Jarre and Tangerine Dream. In 1980 he started to experience with his first own synthesizers from Moog and Korg. Disappointed by his first results caused by limited production possibilities, he took a time-out, which ended some years later by the upcoming midification. Thrilled by new technical possibilities, Uwe, Susi Vering (Gesang) and Karsten Loos produced the CD´s "Trance Meditation" and "Universe" under the name "Project" in the early 90th.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Mut zur Hoffnung - (6:29) - 13 plays
- Lights under the Water - (4:32) - 11 plays
- Altitude 30000 - (9:15) - 16 plays
- Maltrine - (7:01) - 8 plays
- The North Modding Synth - (5:43) - 7 plays
- First Legion - (7:13) - 6 plays
- Visual Contact - (9:11) - 8 plays
- Planet View - (6:54) - 6 plays
- Mirror Images - (11:40) - 8 plays
- Point North - (8:29) - 6 plays