11 Shouts - 10,613 Scrobbles
Uwe Reckzeh´s passion for classic EM started in the early seventies with albums from Kraftwerk, Jean Michel Jarre and Tangerine Dream. In 1980 he started to experience with his first own synthesizers from Moog and Korg. Disappointed by his first results caused by limited production possibilities, he took a time-out, which ended some years later by the upcoming midification. Thrilled by new technical possibilities, Uwe, Susi Vering (Gesang) and Karsten Loos produced the CD´s "Trance Meditation" and "Universe" under the name "Project" in the early 90th.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Mut zur Hoffnung - (6:29) - 14 plays
- Maltrine - (7:01) - 8 plays
- Lights under the Water - (4:32) - 10 plays
- Altitude 30000 - (9:15) - 15 plays
- Discovery - (6:55) - 6 plays
- Visual Contact - (9:11) - 8 plays
- Point North - (8:29) - 6 plays
- The North Modding Synth - (5:43) - 7 plays
- Planet View - (6:54) - 6 plays
- First Legion - (7:13) - 6 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online