956 Shouts - 8,779,337 Scrobbles
Uriah Heep is a British rock band, officially formed in 1969 in London, England, when record producer Gerry Bron invited keyboardist Ken Hensley (previously a member of The Gods and Toe Fat) to join Spice, members of whom included soon-to-become Heep stalwarts David Byron (vocals) and Mick Box (guitar). The band rapidly grew to become a seminal classic hard rock act of the 1970s and beyond. Their distinctive progressive/art rock/heavy metal fusion has always featured a massive keyboards sound, strong vocal harmonies and (in the early years) David Byron's operatic vocals.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Lady in Black - (3:32) - 36,409 plays
- Easy Livin' - (3:34) - 27,886 plays
- July Morning - (10:30) - 17,011 plays
- The Wizard - (2:59) - 14,219 plays
- Gypsy - (6:39) - 11,785 plays
- Look at Yourself - (3:05) - 9,129 plays
- Stealin' - (4:48) - 7,054 plays
- Sunrise - (4:06) - 7,364 plays
- Traveller In Time - (3:23) - 7,195 plays
- Rainbow Demon - (4:23) - 6,919 plays