0 Shouts - 1,452 Scrobbles
urban soul's Latest Blog Entry About urban soul Two singers, the classical rock quartet, alto sax and a wide use of analog synthetizers are the source of Urban Soul's live sound. The two voices are involved together to create complex harmonies; the quartet's job, together with the alto sax, is to funk the house; a non-trivial set of cuts and loops, sometimes coupled with live percussion, completes a wide spectrum of sounds which faces every day the challenge to mix harmonic research with physical movement, dance with melodies.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online