0 Shouts - 1,415 Scrobbles
urban soul's Latest Blog Entry About urban soul Two singers, the classical rock quartet, alto sax and a wide use of analog synthetizers are the source of Urban Soul's live sound. The two voices are involved together to create complex harmonies; the quartet's job, together with the alto sax, is to funk the house; a non-trivial set of cuts and loops, sometimes coupled with live percussion, completes a wide spectrum of sounds which faces every day the challenge to mix harmonic research with physical movement, dance with melodies.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Mama - (3:45) - 4 plays
- Solo un Momento - (4:23) - 4 plays
- Resistenza Danzante - (4:36) - 4 plays
- Alba - (4:25) - 4 plays
- Roma - (4:37) - 3 plays
- Farfalla - (4:30) - 3 plays
- Codici a Barre - (4:13) - 2 plays
- Anime Urbane - (5:25) - 2 plays
- Debole - (4:43) - 1 plays
- Free The Funk - (5:03) - 4 plays