54 Shouts - 136,548 Scrobbles
Urban Waste (active 1981-1985) was a hardcore punk band that was part of the New York renaissance of punk in the early 1980s. Much more raw, visceral, and overtly confrontational than their New York punk predecessors, they were contemporaries of Reagan Youth (of which bass player Andy Apathy was an early member), the earliest incarnation of the Beastie Boys, and the Bad Brains. They belonged to a group of bands coming out of the borough of Queens that included Kraut, Gilligan's Revenge (later called Token Entry), Murphy's Law, and the Mob.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Public Opinion - (2:29) - 760 plays
- Police Brutality - (0:55) - 703 plays
- No Hope - (1:38) - 576 plays
- Wasted Life - (0:41) - 602 plays
- Ignorant - (2:08) - 438 plays
- Skank - (1:28) - 431 plays
- Reject - (1:21) - 376 plays
- Banana Nut Cake - (0:39) - 216 plays
- Banana-Nut-Cake - (0:37) - 160 plays
- No Joke - (1:22) - 72 plays