The two members of Up Until Now have so far lived lives completely centered and orbiting around music. They come from a collective past involved in bands with genres of reggae, world beat, rock, hip hop, funk, electro-pop, NIN industrialism and even heavy metal. With this new project, they distill the pure essence in music that has always driven them, and channeled it into electronic dance music with the sole goal of making bodies move. When you get talent of this type with huge broad experience, and have them focus it into one vision, you best believe that it burns like a laser.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Drop Dat - (5:48) - 139 plays
- Bebot - (4:58) - 189 plays
- No Time To Lose - (3:35) - 143 plays
- First Crush - (6:05) - 121 plays
- ObamaNation - (6:03) - 100 plays
- Fret Noize - (6:15) - 96 plays
- Dogs and Poodles - (5:17) - 67 plays
- Click Boom - (4:24) - 66 plays
- Gimme The Beat - (4:12) - 58 plays
- Good To You - (5:11) - 67 plays