5 Shouts - 37,413 Scrobbles
Unlimited Touch was an R&B group with club leanings from Mt. Vernon, NY & Brooklyn. They weren't disco, and they weren't exactly straight-up R&B; like their Prelude labelmates D Train, Unlimited Touch combined the two forms into what is often referred to as post-disco. They enjoyed minor success on the R&B charts, but they were embraced more by DJs — such as the Paradise Garage's Larry Levan — and became one of the countless inspirations behind house music. Their singles were often full-blow songs, with verses and a chorus, and they were often made with the dancefloor in mind.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I Hear Music in the Streets - (3:58) - 948 plays
- Searching To Find The One - (2:47) - 633 plays
- I Hear Music in the Street - (5:08) - 92 plays
- In The Middle - (5:40) - 57 plays
- Private Party - (4:55) - 45 plays
- Carry On - (4:46) - 73 plays
- Happy Ever After - (6:20) - 55 plays
- Yes I'm Ready - (7:46) - 22 plays
- Love To Share - (4:10) - 29 plays
- Feel The Music - (5:05) - 21 plays