0 Shouts - 5,048 Scrobbles
The Children were always crying in the cattle cars, so you could imagine the surprise of his parents while Daniel Schwartz remained as mute as a jackalope. He didn't utter a single word until he was well into his adolescence. Daniel had taken a liking to his father's ukelele, banging out rough versions of the gypsy songs his family sang around campfires. These were the only noises he made. On the eve of his 13th birthday, the train his family was riding pulled into Nashville. As the others tried to figure out where they would sleep, Daniel wandered into an old theatre.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sweet Girl - (3:49) - 2 plays
- Back to Brooklyn - (2:45) - 13 plays
- The Sound the Darkness Makes - (3:11) - 3 plays
- Inventory - (3:08) - 6 plays
- You Steal All Our Vine - (2:51) - 1 plays
- Intro to Unlikely Cowboy - (1:04) - 1 plays
- Bonus Track - (3:01) - 1 plays
- Stepping Out - (2:57) - 1 plays
- I Blame My Riches - (1:28) - 1 plays
- One More Word - (2:34) - 3 plays