59 Shouts - 157,716 Scrobbles
Who is UNKNOWN HINSON? He's a sociopathic, gun-totin', ex-con redneck (charges include three counts of murder one, 19 paternity suits and random grave-robbing offenses) who's purported to be a 400-year-old vampire. He's a former carnival geek whose midway specialties were biting the heads off "certain barnyard fowls" and lifting 50-pound weights with his tongue. He boasts many grand titles, not the least of which are "Chart-Toppin' King of Country & Western Troubadours Ordained" and, most importantly (to him), "God's Gift to the Womerns.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Baby Let's Play Rough - (1:38) - 126 plays
- Save Me From Myself - (2:06) - 154 plays
- I Ain't Afraid Of Your Husband - (1:32) - 144 plays
- Venus Bound - (3:37) - 76 plays
- Hippie Girl - (4:05) - 66 plays
- Lingerie - (3:11) - 50 plays
- Foggy Windows - (2:51) - 46 plays
- I Make Faces (When I Make Love) - (3:59) - 92 plays
- Alkyhol Withdrawl - (5:23) - 37 plays
- I Cleaned Out A Room (In My Trailer For You) - (2:51) - 51 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online