59 Shouts - 155,442 Scrobbles
Who is UNKNOWN HINSON? He's a sociopathic, gun-totin', ex-con redneck (charges include three counts of murder one, 19 paternity suits and random grave-robbing offenses) who's purported to be a 400-year-old vampire. He's a former carnival geek whose midway specialties were biting the heads off "certain barnyard fowls" and lifting 50-pound weights with his tongue. He boasts many grand titles, not the least of which are "Chart-Toppin' King of Country & Western Troubadours Ordained" and, most importantly (to him), "God's Gift to the Womerns.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Baby Let's Play Rough - (1:38) - 231 plays
- I Ain't Afraid Of Your Husband - (1:32) - 177 plays
- Save Me From Myself - (2:06) - 284 plays
- Venus Bound - (3:37) - 141 plays
- Foggy Windows - (2:51) - 148 plays
- Hippie Girl - (4:05) - 134 plays
- Man to Man - (3:40) - 108 plays
- Lingerie - (3:11) - 105 plays
- Your Man Is Gay - (3:01) - 139 plays
- Pregnant Again - (2:18) - 88 plays