21 Shouts - 33,452 Scrobbles
Univers Zéro are an instrumental Belgian band known for playing dark music heavily influenced by 20th century chamber music. The band was formed in 1974 by drummer Daniel Denis. For a time they were part of a musical movement called Rock in Opposition (RIO) which strove to create dense challenging music, a direct contrast to the disco and punk music being produced in the late 1970s. Obvious early influences were Bartók and Stravinsky however the band also cited less well known composers such as Albert Huybrechts, who was also Belgian.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Complainte - (5:29) - 156 plays
- La Faulx - (28:07) - 156 plays
- Jack The Ripper - (13:29) - 134 plays
- Ronde - (14:45) - 138 plays
- Vous Le Saurez En Temps Voulu - (12:56) - 109 plays
- Parade - (6:38) - 111 plays
- Carabosse - (3:44) - 117 plays
- Docteur Petiot - (7:34) - 116 plays
- L'Etrange Mixture Du Docteur Schwartz - (3:56) - 97 plays
- Présage - (9:52) - 84 plays