6 Shouts - 19,653 Scrobbles
Univaque is a British band based in Sweden that makes happy synthpop with an almost sixties touch to the vocals, but with strong early Depeche Mode influences musicwise. They have recently released their debut album "Lost in a Maze" on SubSpace Communications, produced by two thirds of Elegant Machinery. The name Univaque has a nice futuristic sound to it as well as an interesting origin, Johan Malmgren who read in an Elvis book about an american DJ who called himself that in the fifties. He played lots of different styles of music, and it started what he called the “univaque” style.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Converted - (3:39) - 28 plays
- Nothing Can Be Saved - (4:26) - 21 plays
- Do We Feel? - (3:08) - 26 plays
- This Isn't Home - (3:35) - 9 plays
- At The Café - (4:03) - 12 plays
- Closer - (3:36) - 9 plays
- Soul Inside - (3:20) - 9 plays
- The Prey - (4:49) - 6 plays
- Song for No One - (3:35) - 6 plays
- Soul Inside (Kitty & The K Remix) - (3:55) - 6 plays