25 Shouts - 182,949 Scrobbles
There are multiple artists with this name: 1. Union consists of two Parisian producers whose otherworldly approach to analog-driven, melodically abstract, sample free hip-hop inspired Fat Beats Records to extend a label invitation immediately. Union was born when OJ, a Dilla-obsessed beat junkie with an unhealthy obsession for science fiction, met Gold, a jazzhead whose vast collection of vintage keyboards and synths left little room in his flat for trifling vanities like clothing and kitchen appliances.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Time Leak feat. Talib Kweli & Sly Johnson - (3:33) - 865 plays
- Coco Mango feat. MF DOOM - (3:33) - 610 plays
- Mystery Part I - (2:58) - 607 plays
- Intro - (2:10) - 584 plays
- Wings feat. Elzhi - (2:57) - 547 plays
- Light Odyssey - (3:35) - 503 plays
- Good Morning feat. Moka Only - (4:03) - 428 plays
- Preset Mars feat. Roc Marciano - (2:12) - 368 plays
- Blue Wave - (3:03) - 409 plays
- October Rush - (4:29) - 362 plays