71 Shouts - 463,019 Scrobbles
Underground Resistance is the most militantly political outcropping of modern urban American techno. Combining a grubby, four-track aesthetic, an almost strictly DIY business philosophy, and an oppositional, militaristic ethos similar to Public Enemy without the drama (or the familiarity; the members refuse to be photographed without bandanas obscuring their identities), UR have redirected their portion of the Detroit techno legacy to social activist ends, trading mainstream popularity and financial success for independence and self-determination.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Nannytown - (5:12) - 714 plays
- Jupiter Jazz - (4:31) - 848 plays
- Maroon - (4:59) - 594 plays
- Zero Is My Country - (4:49) - 472 plays
- Negative Evolution - (3:52) - 414 plays
- Mirage - (4:17) - 401 plays
- Technology Gap - (4:34) - 342 plays
- Final Frontier - (8:14) - 388 plays
- The Final Frontier - (8:40) - 493 plays
- Elimination - (4:28) - 383 plays