2 Shouts - 24,406 Scrobbles
And so, we find ourselves here. . .
at the end of all things. . . at the beginning of all things--and it turns out that we are not so alone, that we are not so different. We crave Life--or rather, we crave Living almost more than Life itself.
"A thousand lives we'd give just for one that's Lived." Or do I imagine you? If so, then what is that sound I hear? It is raw, unapologetic; it defies convention, yet is immediately accessible to all. Aggressive, playful, sexual--its melody unmistakable, its hook undeniable.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- One Song - (3:31) - 146 plays
- My Time Alone - (5:18) - 64 plays
- The Apology - (5:31) - 34 plays
- Too Far - (4:07) - 40 plays
- Blood - (4:49) - 26 plays
- Sleeptalkers - (3:57) - 33 plays
- The End - (4:23) - 39 plays
- Love Undone - (4:18) - 44 plays
- Love of my Life - (4:18) - 39 plays
- Ridiculous - (3:48) - 14 plays