2 Shouts - 24,376 Scrobbles
And so, we find ourselves here. . .
at the end of all things. . . at the beginning of all things--and it turns out that we are not so alone, that we are not so different. We crave Life--or rather, we crave Living almost more than Life itself.
"A thousand lives we'd give just for one that's Lived." Or do I imagine you? If so, then what is that sound I hear? It is raw, unapologetic; it defies convention, yet is immediately accessible to all. Aggressive, playful, sexual--its melody unmistakable, its hook undeniable.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Bad Vibrations - 13 plays
- Knows Me Better - (2:29) - 3 plays
- Trouble Follows Me - (3:33) - 3 plays
- Hey Love - (1:47) - 3 plays
- Not Impressed - (3:19) - 1 plays
- Thou Shalt - (4:44) - 1 plays
- Someone's Gone - (2:34) - 1 plays
- It's Not True - (3:13) - 2 plays
- Goodbye Look - (2:41) - 2 plays
- Night Go Away - (2:25) - 1 plays