0 Shouts - 1,943 Scrobbles
UMANJI hails from the Northern Province(Limpopo) of South Africa, specially the Zebedial region near Potgietersrus. As a small boy growing up in a rural village, Umanji was steeped in a love of nature and the traditional Tsonga music around him. Interestingly Umanji was the nickname given by his friends after watching the film ‘Jumanji’ starring Robin Williams. The village troubadour was Malose Digale, a man who had a lasting impression on the young boy and was later to prove very influential in his life.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Moloi - (Witch) - (6:00) - 4 plays
- Mhani - (5:56) - 2 plays
- Moloi - (5:58) - 1 plays
- Ava Swikoti - (5:06) - 1 plays
- O baba O Re Ha! - (4:17) - 1 plays
- Moloi ((Witch)) - (5:58) - 2 plays
- Hamba Nge S'timela ( Go By Train) - (4:57) - 4 plays
- Ndlala - (5:54) - 1 plays
- Swikukwani - (Chicklets) - (5:20) - 1 plays
- Moruti Sumba - (4:53) - 9 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online