0 Shouts - 1,936 Scrobbles
UMANJI hails from the Northern Province(Limpopo) of South Africa, specially the Zebedial region near Potgietersrus. As a small boy growing up in a rural village, Umanji was steeped in a love of nature and the traditional Tsonga music around him. Interestingly Umanji was the nickname given by his friends after watching the film ‘Jumanji’ starring Robin Williams. The village troubadour was Malose Digale, a man who had a lasting impression on the young boy and was later to prove very influential in his life.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Moloi (Witch) - (6:00) - 4 plays
- Ndlala - (5:54) - 2 plays
- Kutitimela - (5:12) - 1 plays
- Moloi - (5:58) - 1 plays
- N'Wama Willi - (5:57) - 1 plays
- Salani - (4:47) - 1 plays
- Track-01 - (5:57) - 1 plays
- Hi Kunene - (5:05) - 1 plays
- Moruti Sumba - (4:53) - 2 plays
- Uni Randza Ngovu - (5:03) - 1 plays