6,230 Shouts - 19,002,370 Scrobbles
Ulver (Norwegian for “wolves”) is a multi-disciplinary musical group founded in Oslo, Norway and currently based in London, England. The band was formed by Kristoffer "Garm" Rygg in 1993, and the current line-up includes Rygg (vocal, programming), Jørn H. Sværen (misc.), Tore Ylwizaker (programming, piano) and Daniel O'Sullivan (guitar, piano, various). Since their first black metal release in 1993, Ulver’s style has ever been changing by combining elements of experimental, electronic and ambient music, avant-garde, rock, trip-hop, and their own innovations.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsThe sun is far away
It goes in circles
- All the Love - (3:42) - 16,550 plays
- LyricsWhat's the meaning of this voyage?
To talk in a dream
So many bends and these years we've been together passed
And all this time she was tremendously excited
About everything she saw
- Like Music - (3:30) - 14,101 plays
- Hallways of Always - (6:35) - 12,935 plays
- Porn Piece or the Scars of Cold Kisses - (7:09) - 12,849 plays
- Let the Children Go - (3:50) - 13,390 plays
- Shadows of the Sun - (4:36) - 11,820 plays
- Vigil - (4:27) - 12,459 plays
- Solitude - (3:53) - 13,163 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online