5,920 Shouts - 16,112,727 Scrobbles
Ulver (Norwegian for “wolves”) is a multi-disciplinary musical quartet from Oslo, Norway and now London, England. The band was formed by Kristoffer "Garm" Rygg in 1993, and their current members are Rygg (vocal, programming), Jørn H. Sværen (misc.), Tore Ylwizaker (programming, piano) and latest member Daniel O'Sullivan (guitar, piano, various). Since their first folk metal/black metal release in 1993, Ulver’s style has ever been changing by combining elements of experimental, electronic and ambient music, avant-garde, rock, trip-hop, and their own innovations.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Eos - (5:05) - 29,223 plays
- All the Love - (3:42) - 22,234 plays
- LyricsWhat's the meaning of this voyage?
To talk in a dream
So many bends and these years we've been together passed
And all this time she was tremendously excited
About everything she saw
- Like Music - (3:30) - 18,501 plays
- Shadows of the Sun - (4:36) - 15,958 plays
- Let the Children Go - (3:50) - 16,245 plays
- Hallways of Always - (6:35) - 15,408 plays
- Vigil - (4:27) - 16,090 plays
- Porn Piece or the Scars of Cold Kisses - (7:09) - 15,357 plays
- Solitude - (3:53) - 16,167 plays