6,141 Shouts - 17,696,415 Scrobbles
Ulver (Norwegian for “wolves”) is a multi-disciplinary musical quartet from Oslo, Norway and now London, England. The band was formed by Kristoffer "Garm" Rygg in 1993, and their current members are Rygg (vocal, programming), Jørn H. Sværen (misc.), Tore Ylwizaker (programming, piano) and latest member Daniel O'Sullivan (guitar, piano, various). Since their first folk metal/black metal release in 1993, Ulver’s style has ever been changing by combining elements of experimental, electronic and ambient music, avant-garde, rock, trip-hop, and their own innovations.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Eos - (5:05) - 34,139 plays
- All the Love - (3:42) - 23,150 plays
- Lost in Moments - (7:17) - 18,324 plays
- Like Music - (3:30) - 20,300 plays
- As Syrians Pour In, Lebanon Grapples With Ghosts of a Bloody Past - (11:51) - 19,896 plays
- Let the Children Go - (3:50) - 18,501 plays
- Shri Schneider - (5:35) - 18,534 plays
- Hallways of Always - (6:35) - 17,047 plays
- Shadows of the Sun - (4:36) - 16,563 plays
- Vigil - (4:27) - 17,168 plays