6,177 Shouts - 18,072,288 Scrobbles
Ulver (Norwegian for “wolves”) is a multi-disciplinary musical quartet from Oslo, Norway and now London, England. The band was formed by Kristoffer "Garm" Rygg in 1993, and their current members are Rygg (vocal, programming), Jørn H. Sværen (misc.), Tore Ylwizaker (programming, piano) and latest member Daniel O'Sullivan (guitar, piano, various). Since their first folk metal/black metal release in 1993, Ulver’s style has ever been changing by combining elements of experimental, electronic and ambient music, avant-garde, rock, trip-hop, and their own innovations.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsThe sun is far away
It goes in circles
- All the Love - (3:42) - 19,314 plays
- LyricsWhat's the meaning of this voyage?
To talk in a dream
So many bends and these years we've been together passed
And all this time she was tremendously excited
About everything she saw
- Like Music - (3:30) - 16,823 plays
- Let the Children Go - (3:50) - 15,356 plays
- Hallways of Always - (6:35) - 14,421 plays
- Vigil - (4:27) - 14,355 plays
- Shadows of the Sun - (4:36) - 13,645 plays
- Porn Piece or the Scars of Cold Kisses - (7:09) - 14,223 plays
- Solitude - (3:53) - 15,006 plays
- Sia’s In The Billboard Top 10 For The First Time As A Solo Artist
- Hilary Duff Drops “Chasing The Sun” Comeback Single + Video
- Nicki Minaj Delays “Anaconda” Release A Week Later
- “Weird Al” Yankovic’s ‘Mandatory Fun’ Is His First No.1 Album Ever
- Beyonce, Iggy Azalea, Eminem Top 2014 MTV VMAs Nominations