6,080 Shouts - 17,029,373 Scrobbles
Ulver (Norwegian for “wolves”) is a multi-disciplinary musical quartet from Oslo, Norway and now London, England. The band was formed by Kristoffer "Garm" Rygg in 1993, and their current members are Rygg (vocal, programming), Jørn H. Sværen (misc.), Tore Ylwizaker (programming, piano) and latest member Daniel O'Sullivan (guitar, piano, various). Since their first folk metal/black metal release in 1993, Ulver’s style has ever been changing by combining elements of experimental, electronic and ambient music, avant-garde, rock, trip-hop, and their own innovations.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Eos - (5:05) - 31,263 plays
- All the Love - (3:42) - 21,904 plays
- Lost in Moments - (7:17) - 17,904 plays
- As Syrians Pour In, Lebanon Grapples With Ghosts of a Bloody Past - (11:51) - 21,293 plays
- Like Music - (3:30) - 19,399 plays
- Shri Schneider - (5:35) - 20,127 plays
- Let the Children Go - (3:50) - 18,164 plays
- Glamour Box (Ostinati) - (6:11) - 21,071 plays
- Hallways of Always - (6:35) - 16,156 plays
- Son of Man - (8:25) - 20,405 plays