20 Shouts - 22,236 Scrobbles
With Fistula members Corey Bing and Bahb Branca at the wheel of this ridiculously negatory, gutter trawling sludgecore outfit, it's not too much of a surprise that Ultralord brandishes a similiar sound as the speedier, more crossover-thrash style songs by Fistula. "We Hate You And Hope You Die", the band's only album so far, is one hell of a gnarly thrashcore assault that has a nasty habit of dropping massive slow motion sludge metal riffs in the middle of most of the songs, and just like with Fistula, these guys are masters at creating some of the heaviest riffs you've ever heard.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Black Maggot - (4:37) - 29 plays
- Wizard Pimp - (4:57) - 30 plays
- Pussy Witch - (6:58) - 27 plays
- Blood Sinner - (5:32) - 23 plays
- Negative D - (4:26) - 26 plays
- Dirty Living - (5:47) - 16 plays
- Don't Fear the Reefer - (6:44) - 15 plays
- Roach Detector - (2:49) - 17 plays
- Dragon Milk - (2:43) - 8 plays
- Under the Gallows - (2:52) - 10 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online