23 Shouts - 174,323 Scrobbles
Ulf Lohmann's spacious experimental techno productions for the Kompakt label help establish the notion that the Cologne, Germany, label is just as diverse with its range in sounds as any other independent out in the plugged market. Like other Kompakt staples Olaf Dettinger and Markus Guentner, Lohmann tends to favor atmosphere over rhythm, keeping everything accessible, adhering to his label's love for the simple joy of pop. Lohmann's first release was the Because EP, released in March of 2001; his first full-length CD, Because/Before, was released later in the year.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Java - (3:52) - 567 plays
- Nicht Die Welt - (4:26) - 489 plays
- Because - (5:28) - 339 plays
- Wasted Years - (3:24) - 288 plays
- Burning Bright - (3:54) - 222 plays
- My Pazifik - (3:23) - 198 plays
- Kristall - (3:17) - 238 plays
- Audrey - (4:13) - 178 plays
- Lai King Est - (2:10) - 128 plays
- Because - Thomas / Mayer Mix - (6:06) - 87 plays
- Rebecca Black Enters Billboard’s Hot 100 Chart With “Saturday”
- Nirvana To Be Inducted Into The Rock N’ Roll Hall Of Fame
- Eminem ft. Rihanna’s “The Monster”: A Sequel To “Love The Way You Lie”?
- Garth Brooks Rules The Billboard 200 Chart With New Release
- Jay Z Leads The GRAMMYs Nominations Pack With 9 Nods