18 Shouts - 250,066 Scrobbles
Udit Narayan Jha known as Udit Narayan, is a Nepalese playback singer whose songs have been featured mainly in Nepali and Hindi movies. He has also sung many songs in other languages including Kannada, Marathi, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Punjabi, Oriya, Assamese and Bengali movies. He is primarily known for his work in Bollywood films . He has won three National Film Awards and five Filmfare Awards. In 2001, he was awarded the Prabal Gorkha Dakshin Bahu by the late King of Nepal Birendra Bir Bikram Shah Dev and also awarded the Padma Shri by the Government of India in 2009.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Jaadu Teri Nazar - (5:30) - 418 plays
- Ruk Ja O Dil Deewane - (5:12) - 515 plays
- Pehla Nasha - (4:41) - 202 plays
- Main Yahaan Hoon - 217 plays
- Taal Se Taal (From "Taal") - (6:18) - 141 plays
- Yeh Ladka Hai Deewana - (6:36) - 128 plays
- Dil Ne Yeh Kaha Hain Dil Se (From "Dhadkan") - (7:07) - 104 plays
- Ho Gaya Hai Tujhko To Pyar Sajna - (5:49) - 61 plays
- Chalak Chalak - Devdas / Soundtrack Version - (5:13) - 84 plays
- Bin Tere Sanam (From "Yaara Dildara") - (6:29) - 46 plays