17 Shouts - 222,434 Scrobbles
Udit Narayan Jha, popularly known as Udit Narayan is a well-established playback singer in the Hindi and Tamil language film industries as well as in Nepali cinema. He was born in a village called Baisi in the Supaul district of Bihar, India. Udit began his career by singing Maithili, Bhojpuri and Nepali folk songs for Radio Nepal in the early 1970s. In 1978, he moved to Mumbai on a music scholarship. In Mumbai, he trained in Indian classical music for six years at the Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Jaadu Teri Nazar - (4:38) - 857 plays
- Kuch Kuch Hota Hai - (4:56) - 548 plays
- Phir Bhi Dil Hai Hindustani - (4:01) - 369 plays
- Song: Bairi Piya - (5:20) - 322 plays
- Maahi Ve - (6:07) - 330 plays
- Ruk Ja O Dil Deewane - (5:12) - 276 plays
- Radha - (5:41) - 568 plays
- Radha Kaise Na Jale - (5:36) - 274 plays
- Mitwa - (6:47) - 216 plays
- Say "Shava Shava" - (6:50) - 261 plays