19 Shouts - 239,989 Scrobbles
Udit Narayan Jha known as Udit Narayan, is a Nepalese playback singer whose songs have been featured mainly in Nepali and Hindi movies. He has also sung many songs in other languages including Kannada, Marathi, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Punjabi, Oriya, Assamese and Bengali movies. He is primarily known for his work in Bollywood films . He has won three National Film Awards and five Filmfare Awards. In 2001, he was awarded the Prabal Gorkha Dakshin Bahu by the late King of Nepal Birendra Bir Bikram Shah Dev and also awarded the Padma Shri by the Government of India in 2009.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Jaadu Teri Nazar - (4:38) - 342 plays
- Ruk Ja O Dil Deewane - (5:12) - 245 plays
- Main Yahaan Hoon - 307 plays
- Pehla Nasha - (4:41) - 186 plays
- Bairi Piya - Devdas / Soundtrack Version - (5:23) - 184 plays
- Yeh Ladka Hai Deewana - (6:36) - 115 plays
- Chalak Chalak - Devdas / Soundtrack Version - (5:13) - 108 plays
- Bin Tere Sanam (From "Yaara Dildara") - (6:29) - 85 plays
- Dil Ne Yeh Kaha Hain Dil Se (From "Dhadkan") - (7:07) - 88 plays
- Ho Gaya Hai Tujhko To Pyar Sajna - (5:49) - 101 plays