17 Shouts - 232,369 Scrobbles
Udit Narayan Jha, popularly known as Udit Narayan is a well-established playback singer in the Hindi and Tamil language film industries as well as in Nepali cinema. He was born in a village called Baisi in the Supaul district of Bihar, India. Udit began his career by singing Maithili, Bhojpuri and Nepali folk songs for Radio Nepal in the early 1970s. In 1978, he moved to Mumbai on a music scholarship. In Mumbai, he trained in Indian classical music for six years at the Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Jaadu Teri Nazar - (4:38) - 546 plays
- Pehla Nasha - (4:41) - 259 plays
- Ruk Ja O Dil Deewane - (5:12) - 313 plays
- Main Yahaan Hoon - 196 plays
- Song: Bairi Piya - (5:20) - 105 plays
- Yeh Ladka Hai Deewana - (6:36) - 113 plays
- Chalak Chalak - Devdas / Soundtrack Version - (5:13) - 107 plays
- Dil Ne Yeh Kaha Hain Dil Se (From "Dhadkan") - (7:07) - 63 plays
- Bairi Piya - Devdas / Soundtrack Version - (5:23) - 129 plays
- Woh Chand jaisi Ladki - (4:30) - 65 plays