Udi Yorgo Bacanos
0 Shouts - 1,952 Scrobbles
Yorgo Bacanos, probably one of the best oud player during Turkish and Ottoman Classical Music. Even though he was greek, he was born and lived in Istanbul. He is very well known by combining the technical abilities of Oud well along with artistic features. He is a true master of Takqsim(Improvisation) and he has been inspiring all insturment players. He was a member of Istanbul Radio and most of the recordings were by there.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Nihavent Taksim - (3:22) - 1 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online