Udi Yorgo Bacanos
0 Shouts - 1,916 Scrobbles
Yorgo Bacanos, probably one of the best oud player during Turkish and Ottoman Classical Music. Even though he was greek, he was born and lived in Istanbul. He is very well known by combining the technical abilities of Oud well along with artistic features. He is a true master of Takqsim(Improvisation) and he has been inspiring all insturment players. He was a member of Istanbul Radio and most of the recordings were by there.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Huzzam Taksim - (3:10) - 16 plays
- Segah Taksim - (3:17) - 10 plays
- Hicazkar Taksim - (3:37) - 18 plays
- Rast Taksim - (3:04) - 8 plays
- Nikriz Saz Semai (Refik Fersan) - (6:12) - 7 plays
- Nihavent Taksim - (3:22) - 7 plays
- Kurdilihicazkar Pesrev (Tatyos Efendi) - (6:41) - 5 plays
- Muhayyer Saz Semai (Tanburi Cemil Bey) - (3:20) - 10 plays
- Huseyni Taksim - (3:43) - 7 plays
- Acemkurdi Taksim - (5:26) - 3 plays