55 Shouts - 180,603 Scrobbles
Whilst other artists carry the sound of trap out with the influences of moombahton, hip-hop and drum 'n' bass, the enigmatic UZ makes trap at its roots - dark and dirty. With energetic and moody beats, as well as a mastery of his turntables, the producer rolls out fist-pumping and stadium-filling shows into venues all across the board. More intriguing than his music, however, is UZ's origins: The man constantly dons garb that conceals his identity, and makes no communication with his fans besides short and precise sentences written in code.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Trap Shit V13 - (3:38) - 6,138 plays
- Trap Shit V6 - (3:26) - 2,210 plays
- TRAP SHIT v7 - (3:29) - 2,203 plays
- Trap Shit V9 - (3:40) - 1,567 plays
- Trap Shit V12 - (3:29) - 1,532 plays
- Trap Shit V8 - (3:30) - 1,462 plays
- Trap Shit V17 - (1:56) - 2,122 plays
- Trap Shit v18 - (3:38) - 1,858 plays
- TRAP SHIT V20 - (3:30) - 1,378 plays
- Trap Shit V13 (Justin Martin Remix) - (5:08) - 1,080 plays