33 Shouts - 103,802 Scrobbles
Sprung from the downtown No Wave scene, Nina Canal, Jacqui Ham and Sally Young originated in NYC in December 1978. The inheritors of the fertile collision between rock, free jazz and the avant garde that first manifested itself in the Velvet Underground, Ut soon became a serious force within the New York music scene. The band were joined briefly by film-maker Karen Achenbach in 1979 before resuming as a three-piece and migrating to London in 1981.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Evangelist - (2:49) - 269 plays
- I.D. - (5:12) - 132 plays
- Swallow - (3:39) - 112 plays
- sham shack - (4:23) - 115 plays
- Big Wing - (4:20) - 114 plays
- Hotel - (4:36) - 129 plays
- Homebled - (7:11) - 89 plays
- Mosquito Botticelli - (3:59) - 88 plays
- Dirty Net - (1:20) - 77 plays
- Safe Burning - (3:57) - 91 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online