33 Shouts - 102,855 Scrobbles
Sprung from the downtown No Wave scene, Nina Canal, Jacqui Ham and Sally Young originated in NYC in December 1978. The inheritors of the fertile collision between rock, free jazz and the avant garde that first manifested itself in the Velvet Underground, Ut soon became a serious force within the New York music scene. The band were joined briefly by film-maker Karen Achenbach in 1979 before resuming as a three-piece and migrating to London in 1981.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Evangelist - (2:49) - 277 plays
- I.D. - (5:12) - 128 plays
- sham shack - (4:23) - 129 plays
- Swallow - (3:39) - 102 plays
- Big Wing - (4:20) - 110 plays
- Hotel - (4:36) - 122 plays
- ampheta speak - (2:18) - 110 plays
- Mosquito Botticelli - (3:59) - 98 plays
- Safe Burning - (3:57) - 88 plays
- Homebled - (7:11) - 79 plays