1 Shouts - 1,585 Scrobbles
Tyme is constant, and ever changing, evolving our perceptions from one moment to the next.
Tyme is infinite and ageless, whose growth is evident in the diversity of her style.
Tyme takes risks and crosses boundaries others say should not be crossed. I was told that once I decided on what style singing I wanted, I couldn’t change it because it would confuse my audience. I disagree. To me its more about the feeling of the song. A good song is a good song.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Want My Keys - (4:00) - 5 plays
- I Don't Mind - (3:59) - 4 plays
- I'll Be There (Skit) - (0:38) - 3 plays
- Broken - (4:15) - 6 plays
- I Luv Your Style - (4:09) - 3 plays
- People Thats Got - (4:12) - 3 plays
- Booed Off Stage (Interlude) - (0:43) - 2 plays
- Changed - (4:37) - 2 plays
- Momma - (4:07) - 10 plays
- Invincible - (3:31) - 1 plays