6 Shouts - 287,130 Scrobbles
Tyler Farr (born in Garden City, Missouri) is an American country music singer signed to BNA Records.
Farr also co-wrote the song "Hey Y'all" for Colt Ford and "She's Just Like That" for Joe Nichols.
In early 2012, Farr released his debut single, "Hot Mess", which he co-wrote with Rhett Akins. Billy Dukes of Taste of Country gave the song four stars out of five, calling Farr's voice "unique, but not distracting."
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsThe joke's on me and it ain't funny
Everybody but me could see the punch line coming a mile away
I've heard it so many times I can tell it to the T
Believe me I could sell it all day
- LyricsIn my truck flying down a dirt road
Pickin' you up, feelin' kinda crazy
I think I'm in luck 'cause I know my baby
She slaps my knee says "boy why you smiling?"
Doing my best so hard to hide it
- LyricsGonna drive like hell through your neighborhood
Park this Silverado on your front lawn
Crank up a little Hank, sit on the hood and drink
I'm about to get my pissed off on
I'm gonna aim my headlights into your bedroom windows
- LyricsYou were that whiskey, running through my veins
You were that first sweet taste, of Mary Jane
All alone in the darkness, watching my hands shake
But they don't have a rehab, for heartbreak
It's your blue sundress with the strap falling off of your shoulder
- LyricsGirl you know I love this town, lived here all my life
Right up 'til you left me, figured this would be where I'd die
Now I'm thinkin' 'bout a U-Haul, selling everything I can't haul
Get a load of you off my chest move out west, maybe Utah
Find a little cabin in the hills, in the middle of Nowhereville
- Hot Mess - (3:16) - 1,907 plays
- Chicks, Trucks, and Beer - feat. Colt Ford - (3:36) - 1,139 plays
- Blue Christmas - (2:30) - 863 plays
- Ain't Even Drinkin' - (3:35) - 977 plays
- Hello Goodbye - (3:41) - 874 plays