306 Shouts - 4,372,699 Scrobbles
Tyler Bates is a music producer and composer for films, TV and video games. His most known work includes Rob Zombie's Halloween, Halloween II, The Devil's Rejects, Zack Snyder's Dawn of the Dead, 300, Watchmen, and Sucker Punch; Neil Marshall's Doomsday, See No Evil and James Gunn's Slither. In 2011 he scored Emilio Estevez's The Way, William Friedkin's Killer Joe, Marcus Nispel's Conan the Barbarian, Chris Gorak's The Darkest Hour, and James Gunn's Super.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Morag - (1:58) - 12,302 plays
- The Final Battle Begins - (1:30) - 11,167 plays
- To the Stars - (1:30) - 10,198 plays
- Plasma Ball - (1:18) - 8,788 plays
- Quill's Big Retreat - (1:38) - 8,641 plays
- Ronan's Theme - (2:24) - 7,916 plays
- Black Tears - (1:30) - 11,044 plays
- What a Bunch of a-Holes - (2:14) - 7,493 plays
- Groot Spores - (1:11) - 8,283 plays
- Everyone's an Idiot - (1:26) - 6,320 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online