306 Shouts - 4,449,968 Scrobbles
Tyler Bates is a music producer and composer for films, TV and video games. His most known work includes Rob Zombie's Halloween, Halloween II, The Devil's Rejects, Zack Snyder's Dawn of the Dead, 300, Watchmen, and Sucker Punch; Neil Marshall's Doomsday, See No Evil and James Gunn's Slither. In 2011 he scored Emilio Estevez's The Way, William Friedkin's Killer Joe, Marcus Nispel's Conan the Barbarian, Chris Gorak's The Darkest Hour, and James Gunn's Super.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Morag - (1:58) - 5,770 plays
- The Final Battle Begins - (1:30) - 5,320 plays
- To the Stars - (1:30) - 5,056 plays
- Black Tears - (1:30) - 5,869 plays
- Plasma Ball - (1:18) - 3,902 plays
- Quill's Big Retreat - (1:38) - 3,793 plays
- Groot Spores - (1:11) - 3,997 plays
- Ronan's Theme - (2:24) - 3,496 plays
- What a Bunch of a-Holes - (2:14) - 3,432 plays
- Goodbye My Love - (3:22) - 2,983 plays