303 Shouts - 4,125,675 Scrobbles
Tyler Bates is a music producer and composer for films, TV and video games. His most known work includes Rob Zombie's Halloween, Halloween II, The Devil's Rejects, Zack Snyder's Dawn of the Dead, 300, Watchmen, and Sucker Punch; Neil Marshall's Doomsday, See No Evil and James Gunn's Slither. In 2011 he scored Emilio Estevez's The Way, William Friedkin's Killer Joe, Marcus Nispel's Conan the Barbarian, Chris Gorak's The Darkest Hour, and James Gunn's Super.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- To Victory - (2:34) - 5,476 plays
- Goodbye My Love - (3:22) - 4,427 plays
- Fever Dream - (2:33) - 4,381 plays
- Message For The Queen - (2:31) - 4,199 plays
- The Hot Gates - (3:00) - 3,078 plays
- Cursed By Beauty - (1:41) - 2,540 plays
- The Wolf - (2:10) - 2,206 plays
- Tonight We Dine In Hell - (1:15) - 2,061 plays
- Returns A King - Based Upon Themes by Elliot Goldenthal - (2:23) - 2,209 plays
- Submission - (2:40) - 2,002 plays