304 Shouts - 4,268,592 Scrobbles
Tyler Bates is a music producer and composer for films, TV and video games. His most known work includes Rob Zombie's Halloween, Halloween II, The Devil's Rejects, Zack Snyder's Dawn of the Dead, 300, Watchmen, and Sucker Punch; Neil Marshall's Doomsday, See No Evil and James Gunn's Slither. In 2011 he scored Emilio Estevez's The Way, William Friedkin's Killer Joe, Marcus Nispel's Conan the Barbarian, Chris Gorak's The Darkest Hour, and James Gunn's Super.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Morag - (1:58) - 9,730 plays
- The Final Battle Begins - (1:30) - 8,744 plays
- To the Stars - (1:30) - 8,047 plays
- Plasma Ball - (1:18) - 6,989 plays
- Quill's Big Retreat - (1:38) - 6,849 plays
- Ronan's Theme - (2:24) - 6,269 plays
- What a Bunch of a-Holes - (2:14) - 5,947 plays
- Black Tears - (1:30) - 8,343 plays
- Groot Spores - (1:11) - 6,518 plays
- Everyone's an Idiot - (1:26) - 5,188 plays