297 Shouts - 3,990,519 Scrobbles
Tyler Bates is a music producer and composer for films, TV and video games. His most known work includes Rob Zombie's Halloween, Halloween II, The Devil's Rejects, Zack Snyder's Dawn of the Dead, 300, Watchmen, and Sucker Punch; Neil Marshall's Doomsday, See No Evil and James Gunn's Slither. In 2011 he scored Emilio Estevez's The Way, William Friedkin's Killer Joe, Marcus Nispel's Conan the Barbarian, Chris Gorak's The Darkest Hour, and James Gunn's Super.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- To Victory - (2:34) - 4,874 plays
- Goodbye My Love - (3:22) - 4,233 plays
- Fever Dream - (2:33) - 3,934 plays
- Message For The Queen - (2:31) - 3,717 plays
- The Hot Gates - (3:00) - 2,985 plays
- Tonight We Dine In Hell - (1:15) - 2,489 plays
- Cursed By Beauty - (1:41) - 2,456 plays
- The Wolf - (2:10) - 2,237 plays
- Submission - (2:40) - 1,892 plays
- Returns A King - Based Upon Themes by Elliot Goldenthal - (2:23) - 2,098 plays