304 Shouts - 4,179,691 Scrobbles
Tyler Bates is a music producer and composer for films, TV and video games. His most known work includes Rob Zombie's Halloween, Halloween II, The Devil's Rejects, Zack Snyder's Dawn of the Dead, 300, Watchmen, and Sucker Punch; Neil Marshall's Doomsday, See No Evil and James Gunn's Slither. In 2011 he scored Emilio Estevez's The Way, William Friedkin's Killer Joe, Marcus Nispel's Conan the Barbarian, Chris Gorak's The Darkest Hour, and James Gunn's Super.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Morag - (1:58) - 4,939 plays
- To Victory - (2:34) - 5,372 plays
- Goodbye My Love - (3:22) - 4,631 plays
- The Final Battle Begins - (1:30) - 4,270 plays
- Fever Dream - (2:33) - 4,216 plays
- Plasma Ball - (1:18) - 3,532 plays
- Message For The Queen - (2:31) - 4,149 plays
- To the Stars - (1:30) - 4,104 plays
- Quill's Big Retreat - (1:38) - 3,452 plays
- Ronan's Theme - (2:24) - 3,148 plays