66 Shouts - 279,718 Scrobbles
Tyketto were an American heavy rock band of the 1990s who never achieved the success they felt they deserved. The group was put together in 1987 by former Waysted vocalist Danny Vaughn. Brooke St James (Guitar), Jimi Kennedy (Bass) and Micheal Clayton (Drums) completed the lineup. By 1990 the band had signed to Geffen Records, and released their debut album "Don't Come Easy". Musically, it was somewhere between Whitesnake and Bon Jovi, with Tyketto opening for the former on many bills. However, the rise of the 'grunge' sound in 1991 saw Tyketto's hopes of the big breakthrough begin to recede.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Forever Young - (5:07) - 1,812 plays
- Wings - (4:28) - 1,025 plays
- Standing Alone - (5:30) - 960 plays
- Burning Down Inside - (4:33) - 687 plays
- Seasons - (4:55) - 553 plays
- Lay Your Body Down - (4:46) - 443 plays
- Sail Away - (4:28) - 441 plays
- Nothing But Love - (3:42) - 407 plays
- Strip Me Down - (4:04) - 423 plays
- Faithless - (1:30) - 345 plays