63 Shouts - 269,616 Scrobbles
Tyketto were an American heavy rock band of the 1990s who never achieved the success they felt they deserved. The group was put together in 1987 by former Waysted vocalist Danny Vaughn. Brooke St James (Guitar), Jimi Kennedy (Bass) and Micheal Clayton (Drums) completed the lineup. By 1990 the band had signed to Geffen Records, and released their debut album "Don't Come Easy". Musically, it was somewhere between Whitesnake and Bon Jovi, with Tyketto opening for the former on many bills. However, the rise of the 'grunge' sound in 1991 saw Tyketto's hopes of the big breakthrough begin to recede.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsNo Sleepin'
She Waits Tables Late
Tryin' To Stay Tough
However Long She Waits
- Wings - (4:28) - 1,179 plays
- LyricsStarin' out the window
Like I'm waiting for a change
As if I'd stare long enough
I'd see it when it came
I used the book of numbers
- Burning Down Inside - (4:33) - 840 plays
- Seasons - (4:55) - 642 plays
- Lay Your Body Down - (4:46) - 487 plays
- Sail Away - (4:28) - 490 plays
- Strip Me Down - (4:04) - 518 plays
- Nothing But Love - (3:42) - 405 plays
- Walk On Fire - (5:15) - 416 plays