63 Shouts - 267,281 Scrobbles
Tyketto were an American heavy rock band of the 1990s who never achieved the success they felt they deserved. The group was put together in 1987 by former Waysted vocalist Danny Vaughn. Brooke St James (Guitar), Jimi Kennedy (Bass) and Micheal Clayton (Drums) completed the lineup. By 1990 the band had signed to Geffen Records, and released their debut album "Don't Come Easy". Musically, it was somewhere between Whitesnake and Bon Jovi, with Tyketto opening for the former on many bills. However, the rise of the 'grunge' sound in 1991 saw Tyketto's hopes of the big breakthrough begin to recede.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Forever Young - (5:07) - 2,073 plays
- Wings - (4:28) - 1,123 plays
- Standing Alone - (5:30) - 1,251 plays
- Burning Down Inside - (4:33) - 781 plays
- Seasons - (4:55) - 594 plays
- Lay Your Body Down - (4:46) - 461 plays
- Sail Away - (4:28) - 461 plays
- Strip Me Down - (4:04) - 487 plays
- Nothing But Love - (3:42) - 384 plays
- Walk On Fire - (5:15) - 381 plays