0 Shouts - 10,925 Scrobbles
TxCxAx - Abhorrence (2011)Read More...
Teenage Christ’s Adventure
It was a hot summer day of the year 2010 when Lisiy and Pomidor decided to make a fresh thrashcore band. But they lacked the guitarist. So guys invited a dude who had no fucking experience of playing the guitar. One week after finding the guitarist guys started to play their 8-seconds songs.
After some time the guitarist disappered, but it was not a great problem for dudes, so they quickly found a new guitarist, who's name was Oleg. He was the only one in the Minsk city who could stand their stupid humour. After one month of playing with the new guitarists guys asked Gena to become a vocalist.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I Hate You - 731 plays
- My Dad Listens To Slayer - 753 plays
- Hope For a Bright Future - 641 plays
- Fucking UFO Ate My Pizza - 733 plays
- Take Your Shit Back - 598 plays
- Sell Your Mother and Buy Spazz Vinyls - 598 plays
- Some Hardcore Bands Make Me Barf - 606 plays
- Benedick XVI - 616 plays
- Our Scene Is Splendid - 570 plays
- Detestation - 449 plays