452 Shouts - 3,516,355 Scrobbles
Alternately explosive and restrained, the aptly titled The Bloom and the Blight is a meditation on past and present - melodic fury matched with the eloquent, confessional lyricism that has made Two Gallants an enduring favorite of both fans and critics. Capturing the sound of a new beginning, The Bloom and the Blight celebrates the band’s much anticipated reunion following a multi-year break. It is the work of Two Gallants, fully matured, the band fearlessly exploring new ground in search of a sound that defines a very personal catharsis.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsYou can try but there ain't no use
I'll lose it if you cut me loose
Darlin' please don't hesitate
Can I get you now or must I wait
I can feel my patience running thin
- LyricsYonder stands my darling she's all dressed in white
A crown of flames around her head
And if I'm falling over you know she treats me right
And if I'm sick she carries me to bed
When I reach the other side
- LyricsWhen jealousy raps on the door
"Well what have you come here for"
"To whisper your dreams away
They say you've loved too hard
Enough to enrage the gods
- LyricsAs I went up the hill
To see the sisters three
The only words that they coud say
Were "Soon they'll come for thee"
As I went to the square
- Broken Eyes - (2:46) - 15,341 plays
- Steady Rollin' - (4:25) - 12,047 plays
- Despite What You've Been Told - (4:28) - 10,420 plays
- Winter's Youth - (3:34) - 12,269 plays
- Willie - (2:15) - 11,927 plays
- Decay - (3:23) - 10,778 plays