Two Dollar Guitar began in 1992 when Tim Foljahn landed in Hoboken, New Jersey after several years spent nomadding about the country, absorbing the cultures of a vivid cross-section of American turfs: New Orleans, Albuquerque, Chicago. Armed with a book full of damned, heavy soul ballads inspired by both his psycho-spiritual and actual physical travels, he recruited his friend Steve Shelley to help animate them for public consumption.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Kilroy - (6:22) - 27 plays
- Cascade - (6:48) - 27 plays
- Patagonia - (3:43) - 20 plays
- Oiseau Bleu - (3:36) - 24 plays
- Solitaire - (5:50) - 25 plays
- White Ape - (3:50) - 16 plays
- Wilding - (6:52) - 23 plays
- Green Room - (3:38) - 15 plays
- Turnaround - (5:32) - 16 plays
- Erie Lackawana - (4:25) - 14 plays