Two Dollar Guitar
6 Shouts - 27,507 Scrobbles
Two Dollar Guitar began in 1992 when Tim Foljahn landed in Hoboken, New Jersey after several years spent nomadding about the country, absorbing the cultures of a vivid cross-section of American turfs: New Orleans, Albuquerque, Chicago. Armed with a book full of damned, heavy soul ballads inspired by both his psycho-spiritual and actual physical travels, he recruited his friend Steve Shelley to help animate them for public consumption.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Solitaire - (5:50) - 45 plays
- Kilroy - (6:22) - 34 plays
- Oiseau Bleu - (3:36) - 25 plays
- The Ghost Ship - (2:38) - 29 plays
- Cascade - (6:48) - 35 plays
- Bozo Shoes - (4:17) - 19 plays
- Green Room - (3:38) - 17 plays
- Stones vs. Zep - (7:31) - 17 plays
- White Ape - (3:50) - 16 plays
- Wilding - (6:52) - 21 plays