Two Dollar Guitar
6 Shouts - 27,135 Scrobbles
Two Dollar Guitar began in 1992 when Tim Foljahn landed in Hoboken, New Jersey after several years spent nomadding about the country, absorbing the cultures of a vivid cross-section of American turfs: New Orleans, Albuquerque, Chicago. Armed with a book full of damned, heavy soul ballads inspired by both his psycho-spiritual and actual physical travels, he recruited his friend Steve Shelley to help animate them for public consumption.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Wishes - (5:36) - 38 plays
- Patagonia - (3:43) - 32 plays
- Solitaire - (5:50) - 45 plays
- Oiseau Bleu - (3:36) - 32 plays
- Kilroy - (6:22) - 37 plays
- Cascade - (6:48) - 42 plays
- Wilding - (6:52) - 28 plays
- Flying Crow - (4:52) - 22 plays
- Burned and Buried - (4:46) - 20 plays
- Green Room - (3:38) - 24 plays
- Rebecca Black Enters Billboard’s Hot 100 Chart With “Saturday”
- Nirvana To Be Inducted Into The Rock N’ Roll Hall Of Fame
- Eminem ft. Rihanna’s “The Monster”: A Sequel To “Love The Way You Lie”?
- Garth Brooks Rules The Billboard 200 Chart With New Release
- Jay Z Leads The GRAMMYs Nominations Pack With 9 Nods