2 Shouts - 3,306 Scrobbles
Turnpike Glow started life in Rome, in a scene marginalised by glossy Italian mainstream pop and insider trading. However, with their Pavement / Phoenix inspired sound, they soon found themselves supporting acts likeThe Futureheads, The Constantines and Cooper Temple Clause.
In 2007 they started flying over to do live shows in London, Leeds, Liverpool and Manchester. It wasn't long before Sandro Schiena (vocals/guitar/keys) and Giuseppe La Mela (vocals/bass/keys), the songwriting core of the band, moved to London armed with only their guitars and a bag full of European plug adaptors.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- 1986 - (3:44) - 276 plays
- Turnpike Glow - 1986 - (3:46) - 152 plays
- 02. 1986 - (3:46) - 169 plays
- NO MORE DANCING - (3:18) - 175 plays
- 04. The Turn, The Pike And The Glow - (3:45) - 76 plays
- Marie - (2:53) - 67 plays
- The Turn, The Pike And The Glow - (4:07) - 82 plays
- 01. No More Dancing - (3:17) - 79 plays
- 03. Marie - (2:43) - 35 plays
- The Turn, The Pike, and The Glow - 39 plays