Tunog Kalye started out in 1995 as a radio show that showcased live performances from promising Pinoy bands. The show was then called ‘Live na Live’ and even before MTV Unplugged and way before acoustic artists/bands became popular, the show was already doing a stripped acoustic set-up for the show hence the name ‘Tunog Kalye’. Tunog Kalye has been graced by some of the most popular names in the history of Pinoy Music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Princessa - (4:59) - 5 plays
- Kisapmata - Rivermaya - (4:41) - 4 plays
- Toyang - (3:48) - 3 plays
- Buloy - (4:20) - 3 plays
- Laklak - (4:06) - 5 plays
- tag-araw - (3:49) - 5 plays
- Hinahanap-hanap Kita - (6:00) - 2 plays
- Elesi - Rivermaya - (4:59) - 2 plays
- Multo Sa Paningin - Tunog Kalye - (3:28) - 2 plays
- Ambon - Tunog Kalye - (4:21) - 2 plays