Tunog Kalye started out in 1995 as a radio show that showcased live performances from promising Pinoy bands. The show was then called ‘Live na Live’ and even before MTV Unplugged and way before acoustic artists/bands became popular, the show was already doing a stripped acoustic set-up for the show hence the name ‘Tunog Kalye’. Tunog Kalye has been graced by some of the most popular names in the history of Pinoy Music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Tabing Ilog - Barbie's Cradle - (3:15) - 13 plays
- Hinahanap-hanap Kita - (6:00) - 7 plays
- Princessa - (4:59) - 13 plays
- Elesi - Rivermaya - (4:59) - 6 plays
- Ulan - River Maya - (4:28) - 5 plays
- Tuloy Pa Rin - Neocolours - (5:37) - 3 plays
- Torpe - Hungry Young Poets - (3:29) - 6 plays
- Kailanman - Intovoys - (3:21) - 3 plays
- Don't Touch My Birdie - (4:45) - 7 plays
- Bilanggo - (4:16) - 7 plays