Tunog Kalye started out in 1995 as a radio show that showcased live performances from promising Pinoy bands. The show was then called ‘Live na Live’ and even before MTV Unplugged and way before acoustic artists/bands became popular, the show was already doing a stripped acoustic set-up for the show hence the name ‘Tunog Kalye’. Tunog Kalye has been graced by some of the most popular names in the history of Pinoy Music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Tabing Ilog - Barbie's Cradle - (3:15) - 38 plays
- Nerbyoso - Rivermaya - (3:44) - 4 plays
- Bilanggo - (4:16) - 6 plays
- Don't Touch My Birdie - Tunog Kalye - (4:45) - 11 plays
- Torpe - Hungry Young Poets - (3:29) - 10 plays
- Toyang - Tunog Kalye - (3:48) - 11 plays
- Tag-ulan - Wency Cornejo - (4:35) - 13 plays
- Tag-araw - Wency Cornejo - (3:49) - 9 plays
- Goodboy - Blak Dyak - (4:30) - 24 plays
- Sa Puso Ko - Tunog Kalye - (3:23) - 11 plays