Tunog Kalye started out in 1995 as a radio show that showcased live performances from promising Pinoy bands. The show was then called ‘Live na Live’ and even before MTV Unplugged and way before acoustic artists/bands became popular, the show was already doing a stripped acoustic set-up for the show hence the name ‘Tunog Kalye’. Tunog Kalye has been graced by some of the most popular names in the history of Pinoy Music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Princessa - (4:59) - 11 plays
- Buloy - (4:20) - 7 plays
- Toyang - (3:48) - 6 plays
- Laklak - (4:06) - 7 plays
- Elesi - (4:59) - 7 plays
- Laklak - Teeth - (4:06) - 3 plays
- Ambon - (4:21) - 9 plays
- Elesi - Rivermaya - (4:59) - 6 plays
- Kailanman - Intovoys - (3:21) - 3 plays
- Don't Touch My Birdie - (4:45) - 9 plays