Tunog Kalye started out in 1995 as a radio show that showcased live performances from promising Pinoy bands. The show was then called ‘Live na Live’ and even before MTV Unplugged and way before acoustic artists/bands became popular, the show was already doing a stripped acoustic set-up for the show hence the name ‘Tunog Kalye’. Tunog Kalye has been graced by some of the most popular names in the history of Pinoy Music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Toyang - Tunog Kalye - (3:48) - 13 plays
- Tabing Ilog - Barbie's Cradle - (3:15) - 24 plays
- Tag-ulan - Wency Cornejo - (4:35) - 12 plays
- Di Na Ako Aasa Pa - Introvoys - (4:39) - 7 plays
- Ambon - Tunog Kalye - (4:21) - 14 plays
- Salamat - The Dawn - (3:15) - 16 plays
- Paglisan - Color It Red - (5:22) - 19 plays
- Torpe - Hungry Young Poets - (3:29) - 15 plays
- Don't Touch My Birdie - Tunog Kalye - (4:45) - 12 plays
- Hinahanap-hanap Kita - Rivermaya - (6:01) - 9 plays