Tunog Kalye started out in 1995 as a radio show that showcased live performances from promising Pinoy bands. The show was then called ‘Live na Live’ and even before MTV Unplugged and way before acoustic artists/bands became popular, the show was already doing a stripped acoustic set-up for the show hence the name ‘Tunog Kalye’. Tunog Kalye has been graced by some of the most popular names in the history of Pinoy Music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Ambon - (4:21) - 5 plays
- Buloy - (4:20) - 3 plays
- Don't Touch My Birdie - Tunog Kalye - (4:45) - 3 plays
- Kailanman - Intovoys - (3:21) - 3 plays
- Elesi - Rivermaya - (4:59) - 5 plays
- Princessa - (4:59) - 4 plays
- Ambon - Tunog Kalye - (4:21) - 2 plays
- Overdrive - Eraserheads - (5:04) - 2 plays
- Tabing Ilog - Barbie's Cradle - (3:15) - 2 plays
- Kisapmata - Rivermaya - (4:41) - 6 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online