0 Shouts - 8,615 Scrobbles
Tunesha Crispell has been blessed with a voice that transcends the barriers of language, nationality and tradition. She has become known as the “lady with the voice like light” because the mere sound of her voice brings the illumination of Christ to the hearts of all who will listen. Born in Brooklyn, NY, Tunesha grew up in a household where music was considered a second language. Both of her parents were singers and it was only natural that Tunesha would inherit her parent’s love of music and the melodic voice to go along with it.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Dwell In Me - (6:28) - 7 plays
- Victory In Jesus - (5:56) - 5 plays
- Saved - (4:36) - 4 plays
- Worth It All - (4:07) - 8 plays
- Saved - Reprise - (1:15) - 3 plays
- Think About It - (4:18) - 2 plays
- The Lord's Prayer - (3:20) - 5 plays
- Holy - (8:18) - 2 plays
- On my Way - (5:26) - 2 plays
- C.O.G.I.C. - Apostolic Medley - (5:29) - 1 plays