4 Shouts - 81,998 Scrobbles
In the fall of 1962, a handful of Tufts men gathered to sing in the basement of West Hall. They named themselves “Jumbo’s Disciples: The Beelzebubs” and prepared an original version of Winter Wonderland for Tufts’ annual Winter Sing. By the end of the 1963-’64 academic year, the Bubs had recorded their first album, performed with the Boston Pops, and traveled as far as New York City. Throughout the late sixties and early seventies, the Bubs’ popularity grew on Tufts’ campus and on college campuses throughout New England.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Come Sail Away - (5:37) - 546 plays
- Sweet Caroline - (1:52) - 342 plays
- Who Are You - (4:46) - 330 plays
- When I Get You Alone - (2:32) - 302 plays
- Right Round - (3:21) - 319 plays
- Magical Mystery Tour - (2:31) - 242 plays
- Timshel - (3:01) - 266 plays
- One Day - (3:28) - 288 plays
- Kings and Queens - (5:09) - 176 plays
- Don't Think Twice, It's All Right - (4:30) - 267 plays