1 Shouts - 17,174 Scrobbles
Edward Brian "Tubby" Hayes (30th January 1935–8th June 1973) was a British jazz multi-instrumentalist, best known for his tenor saxophone playing in groups with Ronnie Scott and with trumpeter Jimmy Deuchar. Hayes was born and brought up in Raynes Park, London. His father was a BBC studio violinist, and gave him violin lessons from an early age. Hayes showed talent from the beginning; by the age of ten he was playing the piano, and while he was still eleven he started on the tenor sax.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Tin Tin Deo - (9:36) - 107 plays
- Like Someone In Love - (5:53) - 70 plays
- Ember - (5:13) - 63 plays
- Sunny Monday - (7:45) - 64 plays
- The Surrey With The Fringe On Top - (6:14) - 51 plays
- Blue Hayes - (5:51) - 49 plays
- Voodoo - (3:02) - 64 plays
- Love Walked In - (3:01) - 37 plays
- Down In The Village - (10:58) - 53 plays
- Tubbsville - (4:06) - 31 plays