1 Shouts - 5,365 Scrobbles
Tubby Boots is an alternative rock band that formed in Long Beach, California, in 2008. The band members are Sammy Rothman (bass), Kyle Crawford (guitar), and Chris Fountain (drums). Their biggest influences are Sonic Youth, The Red Hot Chili Peppers, Ataxia, Parliament, Funkadelic, Eric B. & Rakim, The Cure, Fugazi, Outkast, and Sleater-Kinney.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online